We are looking for a Full -time Purchase Ledger & Payroll Administrator to join our friendly finance team. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week between 8.30am – 5pm.
we are offering a competitive salary and looking for someone who can:
- Support the finance team in all aspects of the Company’s financial management.
- Ensure the integrity of the accounting systems, processing transactions and highlighting any perceived weaknesses in accounting procedures.
- Provide a professional and comprehensive administration support function to the finance team.
- Prepare/analyse cash receipts for banking, raising cheque and BACS payments on a timely basis.
- Allocate cash receipts to the sales ledger accounts.
- Post direct debits and standing orders to the Company bank account.
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Maintain the purchase ledger, matching purchase invoices to orders, postinginvoices to purchase ledger accounts, and reconciling supplier statements.
- Prepare and post accounting journals for petty cash, prepayments, and sundryaccounting adjustments.
- Maintain the fixed asset register, assisting the Finance Lead with reconciliation tothe accounts.
- Prepare and post the wages journal, making adjustments as necessary to ensurecosts are recorded in the correct departments.
- Prepare correspondence and raise payment for PAYE/NI, court orders, etc
- Assist the Payroll Lead with compilation of timesheet hours for wages payments
- Provide assistance with the preparation of ancillary payroll reports (eg long term sickness)