Kitchen Assistant required for 33 hours per week to work within our friendly kitchen team at Lakeview Care Home.
£8.25 per hour
The responsibilities linked to this position can be summarised as follows:
- Participate in the provision of resident care.
- Work as a team member.
- Adhere to Safeguarding and health & safety practices at all times.
To actively participate in the provision of the resident care philosophy in the care home in order to ensure the highest possible level of service is provided at all times.
Standards of Performance are achieved when:
- A professional, efficient and prompt service is provided to residents, staff and visitors at all times.
- Ensure that the requirements of the Food Hygiene Regulations and Food Safety Act are strictly adhered to and enforced including all documentation.
- All equipment provided in the care home is used properly and in accordance with operating instructions.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene control and practices at all times. Establish regular cleaning schedules ie fridges, freezers to be defrosted monthly, ovens and tiled areas cleaned weekly, floors cleaned twice daily plus other cleaning duties agreed and keep accurate documentation as required.