Bank Health Care Assistants positions for day/night shifts are available across all Waters Edge Care Home our Residential dementia care service.
We have bank positions available within the following shift patterns:
NIGHTS 8PM – 8AM
Salary is £8.25 per hour
To participate fully in the Care Home team and to provide a professional care service to residents, working alongside other Care Assistants and qualified nurses. The responsibilities linked to this position can be summarised as follows: Providing excellent resident care, Work as a team member Co-operate in operational controls, Observe health and safety and Safeguarding at all times.
· To actively participate in the provision of the resident care philosophy in the care home in order to ensure the highest possible level of resident service at all times.
· A professional, caring, efficient and prompt service is provided to residents at all times.
· Full assistance is provided to the residents in order that they achieve as full and rewarding a life as possible.
· Full assistance is provided to the residents, as required, in accomplishing activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, toileting and feeding.
· Essential care is provided to individuals who are not capable of managing themselves.
· Full assistance is provided in the serving of resident meals and when assistance is given to those individuals who require it.
· All equipment provided in the Care Home is used properly and in accordance with operating instructions.
· To actively participate as a team member of the Care Home.
· Effective assistance is provided to the multi-disciplinary team, as required.
· A high level of team spirit is entered into in order to maintain good team morale.
To apply for this position please complete the online application form, call our HR department on 01922 490382 or email email@example.com