Health Care Assistant positions for day shifts are available across Waters Edge Care Home our Residential Dementia Care service.
We have positions available within the following shift patterns:
Salary is from £9.60 – £10.10 per hour
To participate fully in the Care Home team and to provide a professional care service to residents, working alongside other Care Assistants and qualified nurses. The responsibilities linked to this position can be summarised as follows: Providing excellent resident care, Work as a team member Co-operate in operational controls, Observe health and safety and Safeguarding at all times.
· To actively participate in the provision of the resident care philosophy in the care home in order to ensure the highest possible level of resident service at all times.
· A professional, caring, efficient and prompt service is provided to residents at all times.
· Full assistance is provided to the residents in order that they achieve as full and rewarding a life as possible.
· Full assistance is provided to the residents, as required, in accomplishing activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, toileting and feeding.
· Essential care is provided to individuals who are not capable of managing themselves.
· Full assistance is provided in the serving of resident meals and when assistance is given to those individuals who require it.
· All equipment provided in the Care Home is used properly and in accordance with operating instructions.
· To actively participate as a team member of the Care Home.
· Effective assistance is provided to the multi-disciplinary team, as required.
· A high level of team spirit is entered into in order to maintain good team morale.
We welcome applications from overseas candidates who require a certificate of sponsorship
To apply for this position please complete the online application form, call our HR department on 01922 490382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org