Alpha Health Care – The Lakes Care Home / Coniston Centre in Great Wyrley are specialists in Dementia Care and are currently recruiting for dedicated and caring team players to join us as Complex Care – Healthcare Assistants.
As Healthcare Assistants, it is desirable that you have experience of a similar role in Complex Dementia Care. It is equally important that you can demonstrate the right behaviours and attitude for working in an Adult Care environment. A full induction programme will be provided, alongside formal training opportunities.
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* excellent career development incl. formal on site training
* free parking
* well-supported environment *
Shift pattern 8am – 8pm
Rate of pay: £9.10 per hour
The key responsibilities of our Healthcare Assistants include:
– Provide person centred care and personal care to residents in all aspects of their daily living.
– Supporting residents with individual needs such as assisting at meal times, dressing, bathing and all aspects of personal care in accordance with their individual care needs.
– Contribute fully to team working, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly.
– Understand personal responsibilities with regard to Health and Safety at Work legislation, particularly in relation to moving and handling of residents and fire safety and evacuation procedures.
Our carefully selected staff, combined with our diligent approach to care, enables us to help provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish. Alpha Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our vulnerable adults.