A Staff Nurse (RGN) is required for our General Nursing / Palliative Care Unit based within Lakeview Care Home.
Shift pattern is 8am – 2pm – Monday to Friday
30hrs per week and £16.00 per hour.
To work as part of a team in the capacity as team leader, to ensure residents receive the highest quality of care. . In accordance with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure the Care Home is operated to the safest, most caring, professional, effective and profitable manner possible. To ensure all residents are treated with dignity and respect and that individual care planning reflects the homes commitment to excellence of care. To ensure that all procedures are observed and Clinical Management service is provided.
- To actively participate in the provision of the resident care philosophy in the care home in order to ensure the highest possible level of resident service at all times
- A professional and caring service is provided to residents at all times.
- All resident facilities are properly co-ordinated and utilised in order to provide the maximum level of resident comfort and activity.
- All Nursing, Therapeutic, Nutritional and Housekeeping standards are maintained at the highest possible standard, at all times.
- Follow the measures in place to facilitate the provision of Medical, Optical and Dental services wherever and whenever possible.
- To inform and discuss with Care Home Manager any problems regarding resident care.
- Take responsibility for the identification, initial management and escalation of any Safeguarding or Health & Safety concerns, efficiently and promptly.
- To review standard and practices and recommend improvements where necessary through discussion with Care Home Manager.
- Complete and maintain accurate and realistic care plans for each resident.
- To actively participate as a team member of the Care Home.